great site, : )

PUBLIC - Open to Everyone -
Sign our Guest Book and post a short message

great site, : )

Postby jorhdan » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:05 pm

im a returning player, i used to play yeternal lands a couple of months ago and ive noticed that everyone on eternal lands is much nicer and friendly than people on runescape and other mmorpg's but i was wondering is thier a way of joining this site, cos i noticed u got some high level people and some real eternal lands champs and i was wonderin if there was any way i could possibly join...is there and if so how....if u got the answer please pm me ingame or just reply on this post i will check it as often as possible...well any hows good site!!
jorhdan

Postby Ghrae » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:15 pm

Is there a way to join the site?

There is a login, but that is reserved for CEL guildies and the guild side of the site.

Other than that, anyone can use the site without having to login. All the menus along the top are dedicated to the game.

If you are asking to be one of those people who help contribute to the site, the answer is yes. We do limit the number of people who work on graphics so that there is a common them. Anyone can help with content (helping fill in the gaps of information that is not on the site).

Note: There is some information that we do not display. The information on the site is to help with many of the details of the game, but not intended to give away secrets or quests that might detract from others discovering such information themselves.
Ghrae
#Elfenwolfe

Return to Guest Book