Cricket

PUBLIC - Open to Everyone -
Sign our Guest Book and post a short message

Cricket

Postby Cricket » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:12 am

Hello, I'm Cricket, but you probably guessed that. I have seen your members around EL and I am impressed by the sense of camaraderie your members seem to share. The generosity of the guild is evident in the website being available to everyone. I would not have survived this long if I hadn't been given this URL.

A big heartfelt thank you.

Cricket
Cricket

Postby Jaha » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:23 am

thank you :-D The website was really a group effort, ghrae, milesp of Riva, Bongo of BanE, scafativ, and Learner are the ones that were responsible for the technical part of the site; Apparition, Phenic, and Padd(not sure of what guild...) designed the... design of the website, and the rest of us, both in and out of CEL gathered data, verified data, checked for bugs, etc.

Sorry if that got a little long-winded :-D . But anyways thank you, I have seen your name in EL once or twice before, I will try to remember to say hi when i see you next time :smile:
"some days we wake up in the middle of the night, and we get scared that we've exhausted the spark and everything is becoming predictable because we've done it too often. (from [url=frozenreality.co.uk/comic/bunny/index.php?id=500]here[/url])
Jaha
Snake

Postby Cricket » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:00 pm

then I will make a point of saying hello should I spot you first. *tag your it* this could become a game for bored miners.

Cricket
Cricket

Postby SirIronheart » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:02 pm

:-D thanks for the post. all are welcome to visit anytime. :cool:
"EXPECT ME WHEN YOU SEE ME"
SirIronheart
Snake

Return to Guest Book