congrats from BlackCrowBE

PUBLIC - Open to Everyone -
Sign our Guest Book and post a short message

congrats from BlackCrowBE

Postby Blackcrow » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:03 pm

I started this game about two weeks ago and am leveling up pretty fast as always when you start off a new game.

But a lot of it due to the work you guys put in your site. I used the calculator many times to see what I should take with me of ingredients and food when I go alchemising. Also I did reset my stats 'yes in those two weeks already' cause I wasted 5 points on a perk that I thought would double my 'carry load' but only doubled what I harvested. So again I used your helpful site to see when I needed e.g. inorganic 2 or vegetal 1 etc..

Also used the calculator for my cross-attributes and stuff.

Great work guys !!!!

BlackCrowBE
Blackcrow

Postby Fyvle » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:36 pm

Welcome to EL :cool:

its great to hear our little ol' website is of some help. We love hearing your comments (good,bad or otherwise).

If you get the chance, you might want to pick yourself up an excavator cloak - as opposed to getting the perk - it doesn't help with your weight load like you found out, but it is a handy little thing to have when you're harvesting... helps pass the time a little quicker.
Fyvle
Snake

Postby Ghrae » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:18 pm

Thanks for stopping by!

We work hard to maintain this site and keep it updated. If you have any suggestions, let us know.
Ghrae
#Elfenwolfe

Return to Guest Book